INSTRUCTIONS ON USING NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT SAVES
1. Download desired Need For Speed Shift save game file to your desktop.
2. Unzip it using WinZip or any similar tool, and you'll get file named John.
3. Seek for NFS SHIFT folder in My Documents
4. Create empty folder inside the NFS SHIFT, name it John and copy extracted file there.
5. Start game and select John profile from SAVE SELECT menu.
NOTE: if you have a brand new game installation (which means you didn't play game before using downloaded savegame), it is recommended to start the game, and exit right after the first event starts. Do this before following the instructions above. This will create necessary files within the game save directory.