INSTRUCTIONS ON USING NEED FOR SPEED HOT PERSUIT 2010 SAVES
1. Download desired Need For Speed Hot Pursuit save game file to your desktop.
2. Unzip it using WinZip or any similar tool, and you'll a folder named Default, containing savegame file MUD.7.NFS11Save. Right click on file and go to Copy.
3. Seek for Criterion Games folder in My Documents.
4. Paste previously copied file into Criterion Games/Need for Speed(TM) Hot Pursuit/Save/Default.
5. Start game and go to Career mode.
NOTE: if you have a brand new game installation (which means you didn't play game before using downloaded savegame), it is recommended to start the game, and exit right after the first event starts. Do this before following the instructions above. This will create necessary files within the game save directory.